Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Grampa's Girl

 Saturday I get a phone call from Dad that went something like this: "If I bring food, do you think I could stop by?" Talk about horrible children. Poor Dad has been all alone and I totally dropped the ball since we had Leanne visit and we've been prepping for Duke's arrival, I totally forgot about him. Like I said WORST. CHILDREN. EVER! So Dad came over and brought us some treats. Be still my beating heart!! Chinese and Slurpee's. Bliss!

Have I mentioned before how much Ethnie adores her Grampa? As soon as he pulled up to the drive she raced to the window and started knocking trying to get his attention. She was so excited she ran to the door to let him in. He's totally her favorite. She's been rocking a head cold for the past two days and some snuggles from Grampa are just what she needed. We are so grateful that Grampa was able to come over! We sure do love and appreciate him.

1 comment:

Janet said...

What a great Grampa!!!!!