These area a few of Ethnie's favorite things. The laundry basket, or any box for that matter. She will either place it on her head like so and run around...
...or she climbs up on top and kicks her little feet or jumps into my arms. She loves to bounce and jump.
She is getting so big. I can hardly believe it.
This is how she has started watching T.V. I just love the little hands behind her back. So precious.
Another favorite activity is playing with her Elmo bibs. Yes we have quite the collection. She really enjoys having Mama fold them and putting them into piles or hanging them on her arms. The more the merrier.
Yup, I think I like this one today. Ethnie has eating bibs and playing bibs which she decided to do all on her own. She will walk up to her highchair and take of the bib she's been playing in so it won't get dirty and then she'll put on her messy bib to eat. She cracks me up.
A true fan with all of her bibs and her doll ready to watch her show.
A true fan with all of her bibs and her doll ready to watch her show.
She is also all about shoes. She's been found wearing Mama or Daddy's shoes on a few occasions.
We sure do love this sweet busy girl. She is my sunshine. The only time she sits still in when she's watching Elmo or asleep in her crib. Busy is good. I wouldn't have it any other way!











No comments:
Post a Comment