Monday, November 11, 2013

Santa Baby

 Christmas just exploded in our home! The tree is up and mostly decorated, garland has been strung and the nativities are out. This is the best time of year. For most of you Americans you wouldn't quite understand but November One was almost a holiday in our home. Halloween was down and Christmas was up.
 I think this describes us perfectly.

 My brother Jared gave this little onesie to Ethnie but it was too small by the time Christmas came around. I held onto it thinking I might fit our next child. Once we found out we were expecting little Duke I was pretty stoked for him to be all sorts of dressed up but alas, he's growing like a weed and so I had to take pictures of him in this outfit back in the beginning of October so it would fit. Good golly he is precious.

 Ho Ho Ho!

 Christmas is coming and we are so excited! Greatest holiday EVER!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is a jolly little elf.