Both Grampa and Daddy had to go to a camp out Celebrating 100 years of scouting in the church for more than 5,000 boys so Ethnie Duke and I moved to Gramma's house for the night. We had so much fun playing, exploring and making messes. Poor Gramma was sick but she still welcomed us over with open arms. Thanks Gramma!
Ethnie telling me she's all done with pictures. She loves having bath time at Gramma's. She gets to play in the big tub. We still plop her in the baby tub since we are renting and our tubs are DISGUSTING no matter how hard I scrub they still won't come clean. This is a showers only home.
Gramma even made Ethnie her own bookshelf full of her books so she could organize and play as much as she wanted. We are so blessed to have Gramma and Grampa so close. I'm trying to soak up every minute we can before we move come September. Thank you so much for having us!



No comments:
Post a Comment