Jakob surprised me on Tuesday night with little sticky notes hidden around the house with reasons why he loved me one them. They also spelled out a phrase. It took me forever to figure out that it said "Date Night" & "Mystere." I was beyond ecstatic.
It was incredible. I was thoroughly entertained right from the minute I sat down until the show ended. Best Birthday Present EVER!
This man was hilarious. I caught myself laughing out loud several times. And most of the time he doesn't even speak. Brilliant.
The costumes were incredible!!! (all images have been taken from Google)
There was everything from silks, tumbling, dancing, trapeze, and much much more. I cannot say enough good things about this show!
My favorite part was these guys. If you've seen the show you'd understand. They were incredible. Strength, flexibility, and balance. I was mesmerized. So I guess in summation it was pretty fabulous. Since Jakob and I are now moving (not sure where to yet) come July (September for me) we are going to try cramming as many shows in as possible. If they are all as good as Mystere was then we're in for a real treat! Thank you Mr. Tobler. You are the best husband EVER!









No comments:
Post a Comment