One day while perusing a yard sale I stumbled upon this little cast iron stove. It was $5 and with a 3 month old Ethnie I really didn't think I needed it. I looked at Mom Tobler and asked what her thoughts were. She told me that she had very fond memories of playing with her little stove and that, was enough to sell me. For the next year and a half it sat on my shelf until just the other day Little E spotted it and asked to play with it.
I placed it on her little table and she excitedly sat down. She then very carefully started playing as if it were glass. She sat there for almost 30 minutes playing while I folded laundry (which is like a lifetime if you know how busy she is.) It was very sweet to see her play with the pieces. She would stir and sip and share some of her "creations" with me. She's becoming so grown up.


No comments:
Post a Comment