Saturday, November 23, 2013

My Birthday Pt 2 & 3

I was planning on having a party but once my birthday arrived I was so glad I decided not too. Between packing, cleaning, and getting everything ready for our trip to Houston, having a party was the last thing on my mind. We kept everything very low key. I took E to McDonalds to play in the PlayPlace with our Mommies group. It had been raining for a while. For the first hour or so E just stood outside of the playground watching and jumping. She finally made her way into he tunnel and I was quite proud of her. 

I spent the afternoon trying to stay warm, cuddling my babies and finishing up the never ending laundry!

Mom and Dad Tobler came over in the evening and they brought dinner and dessert. It was delicious. Thank you so much!

Once we arrived in Houston the festivities continued with a Tobler tradition of everyone sitting on my lap and telling me why they loved me. 

I love, love {love} this picture of Janet and I. I really don't know how I got so blessed with not only marrying into such a fabulous family, but I also got four incredible sister-in-laws. One of those sisters is Janet. It's amazing to me how close we are. I suppose that is because neither of us grew up with a sister of our own. Janet is such an amazing example to me and I look up to her so much. She really worked hard to make me feel extra specail on my birthday. THANK YOU SISTER! 

The girls helped decorate a cake, complete with easter bunnies and eggs. It was perfect. 

Combine that with turkey pizza and you have the best birthday ever! It has been a wonderful year and I had such a wonderful birthday week! Thank you to everyone who helped make it special!

No comments: