While Oma was here I put her to work. I had so many projects on the go and she was a great help! Thanks Mom for putting up with my crazyness! When I wasn't forcing her to help me she would play on her phone or play with the kiddos. E really wanted her to play play doh! Still a favorite in this house!
Looking good Oma!
And we shopped... ALOT! We were always zipping back and forth from one store or another.
E was a big fan of Costco!
One afternoon the kids were going wild and so Oma took them for a walk. Thinking that she was just going to go down the street and back, I sat on the steps and waited... and waited... and waited. After about 15 minutes I started to worry. She had no stroller, Duke is heavy if you have to carry him, and her sense of direction is less that stellar. So I started to explore, first walked down the street and then I hopped in the car. Low and behold they had found the park and were happily playing away.
I also got the BEST birthday/ Christmas/ valentines/ mother's day present from my Mama! I am so beyond excited! Finally clean floors. We have had the same vacuum that Mom Tobler got at a yard sale for us when we first got married and were in need of an upgrade. Thanks Oma! Seriously LOVE it!
And we played go fish! It was so nice having Oma here, adult conversation, helping hands, Mama time. It made me miss my Daddy terribly but it was nice just to talk about him together. Thank you for coming Mama! We sure do love you! See you at Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment