Sunday, October 18, 2015

Super Saturday

Super Saturday happened while my Mom was here and I was so thankful for her help. Last year I helped plan Super Saturday, but I have never been in charge of one before, totally different ball game! There was a month of prep work and a serious learning curve and though I felt it was a bit crazy everyone said they had a good time which is what mattered. 

We made Burlap wreaths...

...
2 x 4 pumpkins...
...Nail string art...

...Twine letters...

... block nativities...
... and mint and pumpkin sugar scrubs. 

 We also had two free crafts, sock snowmen and felt hair bows. 

The breakfast spread.

A cute little Scripture list. 

My ladies in charge of the food! Bless their hearts they did such a good job!!! So grateful for them!!!

Lets craft!

Until next year Super Saturday!!

2 comments:

Jan Tobler said...

So glad Oma was there to help you.

Janet said...

Ok so I love the anchor string art, the twine letters, wreath and I would for sure do the sock snowman. Super cute and it looked so fun. Wish I was there to help and participate!