Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween Night

Halloween Night. It was hard to believe that it's already come and gone!? This year was the year of many costumes. Ethnie once again wanted to be Anna and it was pretty cold so I figured it was a good idea. We were going to have Daddy and Duke do Star Wars again but at the last minute we pulled out Duke's Kristoff costume from E's birthday in February. I happened to have a spare Elsa dress laying around but I didn't feel like rocking out the blonde wig. It was 5 minutes before we were headed out the door so we didn't even attempt to Make Daddy Olaf or Sven (how do I not have antlers laying around my house?)

We put Duke's costume on backwards, but it still worked. It was a bit snug, I may have to make him another one next year. 

Off to our first house. It is so much fun going out with the little people. This is our first year actually going from door to door. Last year it was just too cold and before that the kids just weren't interested. It didn't take long for them to get the hang of it. 

 Duke was fearless, E was a bit concerned. Our second house we visited they had DJ smoke and she lost it. She was ready to go back home. Once she calmed down and after asked at the next 10 houses if they "had smoke" things became fun again. She would say "Trick-or-Treat" in the quietest voice. Eventually she would say "Mama, I want to be brave and do it on my own!" She is so cute!

 Once Duke saw a sucker, that was it! He just plopped that thing in his mouth and was ready to call it a night. 

 
Then our little legs stopped working and it was time to go home. 

Tub Time with two suckers. This boy is in heaven. It was a fun Halloween!! Now welcome to Birthday Month and Thanksgiving fun!!

No comments: