For the ward Trunk or Treat, E wanted to go as Anna, it wasn't worth the persuading her to change her mind so since Daddy was going as Han Solo, we decided to break out E's costume from two years ago and Duke was the CUTEST Ewok EVER!
Another family in the ward rocked the whole Star Wars theme and they had a super super R2D2, Luke, Vadar and Ewok. They looked great! (P.S. I have all of the supplies to make a R2 dress for E, we may rock that out in January. Totally didn't happen this year!) Here are the Hans together.
And the Leia's.
E wanted nothing to do with getting treats but she was all about her friends, so off she went and Daddy took Manfred for a trip around the cars.
Anna was also too busy for pictures. (I am seriously scared of how she'll be when she's a teenager! I thought I had at least a few more years before I wasn't "cool" any more ;) )
"Washing" Apples.
Duke sort of caught the Bobbing part. He was one very wet bear!
There was a chilly cook off that Jakob entered. We had 26 pots of chilly and some of them were really good! While Jakob's didn't win he is excited to try again next year! I spent most of the time twisting balloons so I didn't get to see much of my family or try out too many pots. It was a fun evening!!











3 comments:
DUKE is such a cute Ewok!!!!! I love your guys costumes!
The picture with Duke "bobbing apples" makes me laugh. So Duke!
The picture with Duke "bobbing apples" makes me laugh. So Duke!
Post a Comment