It's OcTobler and as per usual, things are about to get CRAZY! I seriously have something on my calender every. single. day. It is going to go by so fast. Here is out weekly fun post, which we may be taking a break from once again.
Monday:
When we lived in Vegas our ward did a You've Been Boo'd" and it was so much fun. I did it in Nashville and I decided that this year we would give it a go again. It's a bit hard in a ward that is so spread out but it's the thought that counts right?! E was beyond excited to make up some treat.
We love putting on sprinkles!
Tuesday:
Was a plug in day. Duke Loves Buzz!
Wednesday:
We had friends over for a "tea" party. E has been asking to do one fro a while now so while Emery and Gretchen were over we had Chocolate Milk and Cookies, with white milk for cream. The girls had so much fun.
Thursday:
Thursday evening E and I went on a date to buy pumpkins. Of course we had to stop to jump in the muddy puddles. E had so much fun!
She especially loved having a little cart. She got all excited and said
"Look Mommy, a cart just my size!! Perfect for my pumpkins!!!" It was a
fun date night.
Friday:
Friday I caught a cold. The lay-in-bed-and-listen-to-your-head-pound kind of cold. I laid down to rest and E was busy taking care of me making me food, and tea and all sorts of treats to make me feel better. I just love how sweet and compassionate she can be. I am one lucky Mama and she did a great job making me feel better!








No comments:
Post a Comment