My favorite tradition would have to be graham cracker houses. It's a Tobler thing and I have embraced it in full force. I was pretty excited about our candy spread.
We let the tiny humans go first. Next year I will be sure to save some good candy for the adults. The kids went a bit wild :)
Bear enlisted Pa to help him.
E didn't want anyone to help her with her vision. A true masterpiece in the works!
Careful, careful! Steady now!
Whoops! :)
The final product made completely on her own!
Beautifully done Bear!
E's.
Duke's.
We took a little break and went and saw some Christmas lights.
The kids went to bed and the adults got to get their creativity on! Gramma and Pa had quite the creations this year!
Gramma.
Pa.
Jakob was pretty proud.
A light house for Jakob.
And an awkward Cabin for Mama. I did like my little reindeer though.
So fun a festive!



























1 comment:
SO FUN! Love this tradition also, amazing creations!
Post a Comment