I am a sucker for baby firsts. Combine that with holidays and I just cannot contain myself. Granted when baby three rolls around life is busier, you forget. I have wanted to do Sprouts Christmas light photos since the beginning of the month but by the time it's dark it's time for dinner, then tub time, then homework, brush teeth, read and bed and then I remember.... oh yeah I wanted to do that and contemplate waking him up then quickly dismiss the idea and say, tomorrow, and then you forget all over again! So one evening very quickly I enlisted Mom and we snapped a few pictures of Sprout.
And I'm so glad we did!!
I'm obsessed with this boy and all of his baby firsts. I am so blessed to have him add to the light in my life that his brother and sister bring too! Light the World!





1 comment:
ADORABLE!!! :)
Post a Comment