Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Daddy Do List

Since Jakob is at work and school all of the time he's hardly ever home. The last thing I want to make him do on his day off is trivial things that I can live with around the house or on my car (ie. fixing my radio). So I figured since my father was going to be here for an extended period of time, I should make a little to do list for him. My father is such a handy man. I swear he can fix almost anything and he's very thorough. He pulled out the appliances and cleaned behind them, "fixed" my track lighting (which wasn't lighting at all), hung pictures on the wall and did a makeover on my car!

I needed a few things fixed on my car #1 being my radio. He did a wonderful job. My silly radio is better but something is seriously wrong with it. Thanks for trying Daddy!!! You were such a wonderful help! Both Jakob and I are very thankful!! Love you!!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Love it when Dads and Moms come and help!!!!