Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Immunizations

Last week Ethnie went in for her 2 month check up and to get her second round of immunizations.  She put her brave face on and only cried for a bit. She wasn't the only one however, they had me help hold her still and I didn't even cry this time. Don't get me wrong it wasn't easy, it still broke my heart but at least I wasn't bawling.

The Dr. informed me that she might be a little bit cranky and perhaps run a fever from the shots. That afternoon she was a gem, just sleepy. I was hoping that she may not even notice the shots. I took the opportunity to take some pictures in her little romper! I just love this outfit!!

 
 That night she ran a fever and was very uncomfortable. It was so sad, she just didn't feel good. I kept her in bed with us just in case she had another episode from the fever. She would eat and then puke it all up and she didn't hardly sleep. Having a sick baby is not fun! She was sick for two days but by day three it had run it's course and she slept all day! 

Its so nice to have her back to her usual happy self! She's such a wonderful baby! I am one lucky Moma!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think the picture with her sticky her tongue out is so cute! I think I am going to be a wreck when my baby has to get shots!