I really wasn't sure about a shower since we do already have all things baby (granted everything is pink but you know.) While in our Primary Presidency meeting the ladies decided that a shower was necessary and I was very grateful. I was beyond spoiled and these ladies did a fabulous job!! It was more than I could have hoped for. We had a waffle bar and my word it was delicious!!! I'll admit I ate 4. So good.
The only issue was we kept throwing the breaker because we had too many waffle irons running at the same time. In the end we had irons in the hallway, one in the computer room and 4 in the kitchen. It was hilarious.
Libby made some delicious treats! They were so cute!
I was really amazed at the turn out. It's summer and even though Leslie handed out 75 invitations (that's right 75!!) I didn't expect a very large turn out due to busy summer schedules and like me, most of my friends work on Saturday.
I was seriously spoiled and I am so grateful for all of the people who came out to support Duke and I! I cannot describe how thankful I am for these three ladies! They threw an amazing shower and I love them to bits!!






3 comments:
Sorry I missed it...but so glad it turned out so nice.
Looks like it was a great time :)!
It looks like it was a great time! Nice to get some blue stuff for Duke :)
Post a Comment