One afternoon Mom and I headed out to explore Nashville without the little people. Let's be serious, shopping with little people just does not work. It was nice to just have some us time, doing what we do best. There were a lot of fun things to take pictures of. We were such tourists.
There was live music in every bar. It was so fun!
There were several stores that soled cowboy boots! Three stories high full of different kinds and colors! Oh my word! I was in heaven.
There also happened to be a personal favorite, Bettie Paige, which is now called Tatyanna's. I may or may not have been the very grateful recipient of a dress or two as my Christmas present from Mom. I am beyond spoiled!
We found a candy store that we had to go in just because it smelled soooooo wonderful.
They had cute little signs all around the store.
This one reminded me of Gramma Palmer for some reason.
I loved this sign. A little bit of Vegas a lot of Nashville. Jakob and I will be attending the Opry soon, but that's another post! It was so much fun exploring with Mom and we just saw a bit of it. Can't wait to see what else we can find in Nashville!













No comments:
Post a Comment