I have taken a lot of pictures of Duke as of late and realized that I needed some updated pictures of E. While these aren't the best I did what I could solo with a very energetic two year old. I really think that these capture her personality perfectly though. Here are some of my favorites.
Twirling. She likes to have a dress that "pins" (spins) nicely. :)
I sure do love this sweet girl. She is always making me laugh and smile, especially now that she's talking more. She is such a wonderful helper and is always up for having fun, dancing and making crafts with Mama. She loves her Pa, little brother, Daddy and Opa with all of her heart. She helps me to enjoy the little things like fake tea, shoes and dressing up or kisses from toys. I couldn't ask for a better little person be mine Peanut. We sure do love you Ethnie Lauren.








2 comments:
Great photos. We sure do miss her!
You are so blessed to have a real girl! This blog is hard on us far away folks but it is awesome to see how they are growing up.
Great job Roo, miss all of you.....
Post a Comment