Sunday, August 3, 2014

Happy Brithday Duke!

 To celebrate Duke's official birthday we kept everything very low key. We played, ran errands and napped. E and I colored some pictures on our porch since we do not have a drive way.

 I finished up his footprint growth chart. Not much growth from 9-12 months. I am so glad I did this. I never made one for E but it has been fun watching the growth throughout the year. 

 His little hand print. I take a hand print every year too.

 A birthday tradition, we read the "Birthday Monsters" by Sandra Boynton. It is a family favorite.

 We made a cake so that we could sing to him. 

 This boy likes cake. 

 The fun part was opening presents. He knew exactly what to do. 

 Big sister helped.

It was a fun day to enjoy with our little man. I can hardly believe that it's over. This little boy is my prince and I am loving being his Mama!

2 comments:

Lars P. said...

We are going to so miss you and the kids. Loved the pictures of Duke on his real birthday. He is growing up too fast. Enjoy this adventure! WE LOVE YOU ALL!

Janet said...

Sweet Duke, Happy Birthday Nephew, he is such a cutie!`