Have I mentioned before how much I {love} old photos? This is Dad Tobler's baby photo. Cute right :).
Here's Manfred. Same chubby cheeks, same dimples and pudgy arms.
I tried to get one wearing some coveralls but Duke just wasn't in a sit-still-and-smile mood. It was cute none the less so I had to share.
Any guesses at who this is? If you said Duke Manfred then you would be wrong. This is Jakob. I know right?! They couldn't be more alike!
Duke wouldn't make the same face to save his life but he made his very own special face. When he does this it melts my heart. It is hilarious and the more you laugh the more he does it.
Like father, like son.
I just wouldn't be me if I didn't share a few more of my favorites.
This boy has the bluest eyes. I love that I don't even have to photoshop them, they are just naturally stunning! I love being able to look back at old photos and see similarities. This boy is Tobler, through and through.










3 comments:
Love this post. We sure miss this little guy.
Wow, I can't believe the resemblance in all the pictures! Thank you for sharing these.You'll have to ask Jake the story behind the funny facial expressions.
love, Dad Tobler
Wow, SO TOBLER!!! :) Bunch of cuties!
Post a Comment