Monday, August 25, 2014

Shoe Love

From a young age E began her obsession with shoes. Well I suppose I should say other peoples shoes. Here she is at 18 months.

At 2 wearing Oma's heels.

At Gramma's house rocking Mama's heels (and that same Elmo bib.)

Since we moved to Nashville E has really gotten hooked on Mama's shoes (which may or may not have been my doing). My heels are in her closet so she can now reach them and likes to pick out a pair or two. She has also become obsessed with dresses, but that's another post. 

 I love this pose! :)

I had to save my favorite outfit for last. P.J shirt (from when I was little), diper, Elmo bib, miss matching sock, wild hair with a Hello Kitty necklace that she wears as a head band and sky high heels. 

She cracks me up!! 

For the most part she is pretty balanced but even I have a hard time walking in those blue bad boys. After a kiss to make it better she was back up rocking another pair. I sure do love this girl.

1 comment:

Janet said...

So so cute! E will be a pro at wearing any size heels!