Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Halloween Nails

 This past week I hosted a Jamberry party on Facebook. I gave Jamberry nails a go back in Canada this past July but I clearly put them on wrong and wasn't very satisfied with the final outcome. As a part of the party I earned rewards for doing different things to earn free product. One of those things was use the product, so I tried again after watching the application video. I added it as a part of my yearly Halloween manicure. I think I'm hooked. The chevron is the Jamberry nail. As far as my own art work goes I really liked how my Frankenstein came out this year! Jakob liked the blood which looks better in person.

My right hand. So embarrassing. I love how the web got smudged even after it was dry. Ugh! My favorite nail this year hands down is my ghost! I mean how cute is that little guy?! I'm digging Jamberry though, no dry time, wears really well, no horrible smell. There is something to be said about actually doing my own nails though a sense of pride if you will so I think I will continue with both. I can't wait for my turkey

No comments: