Friday, October 31, 2014

Friday Fun

This was our final week for Halloween crafts and I am a bit sad that it is over. We have had so much fun making little creations throughout the month. 

Monday:
This time I let E check out Pinterest to see what she wanted to create. She was dead set on making rock monsters. Unfortunately, I sold all of my river rocks before the move (I mean really it's just one of those things that I wish I had held onto.) Since there aren't any beautifully round rocks here we went on a hunt to see what we could find. There is a vacant lot a few houses down from us and we brought home a few rocks. I think one of them was just a clump of dirt but E was excited!

I love watching her paint. She has such a cute concentration expression and she is always very careful. 

Our rocks. This was E favorite. :)

I swear this is a clump of dirt. :)

Tuesday:
I just wasn't feeling it. I was in a funk and so we just played with play doh and snuggled while we watched a few shows. E insisted on siting right next to Duke and sharing her grapes with him. She'd bite them in half and then feed him the other half. It was cute. These two are starting to play more and more. This is the stage where 17 months apart gets fun!

Blue eyed beauty!

Wednesday:
There is nothing quite like a good nights rest to set the world back on track! Wednesday we played and we played hard. Manfred loves to wear buckets as helmets. It is precious. On this particular occassion he had the bucket over his eyes and he couldn't see where he was going. He would runn into walls and then just laugh. It was hilarious. 

This boy has me wrapped around his finger. 

Thursday:
 Our neighbor has a beautiful maple tree and their yard is covered in leaves. It was perfect for pictures so I asked if we could borrow their yard for some pictures. Thursday we set out to have some fun!

 The kids loved playing in the leaves and I got some pretty good pictures. None of them together but it was a bit difficult to take pictures solo with two kids running in opposite directions. For some reason Duke really just wanted to crawl into the middle of the road. Silly boy. I will share those pictures soon! 
Friday: Happy Halloween!!
 How could we not do a festive craft on Halloween. E decided to go with witches. At first she just wanted to watch so I made the purple witch. 

 Then she decided that she wanted one too. She picked out all of the colors. I especially love the pink boots. and then she said that I could paint and she would glue. 

I can't believe that Halloween has come and gone. I am excited to post pictures pictures of E's new costume.

No comments: