Thursday, October 22, 2015

Pumpkin Patch

Here is Kc there is a farm that is free to go to from Mon-Thurs and I had heard good thing about thier pumpkin patch. So off we went! E was all about telling me where to go on the map.

You had to pay to go the pumpkin patch and you had to go on a hay ride to get there. Not a big deal but I was so grateful that I had Mom and an extra set of hands or taking three kids three and under would have been a bit tricky. 

I love hayrides!

Once we got there, there was a huge slide. E wouldn't go down it but Duke loved it!

Here we go again!

This time Mama came down with him. 

Bahaha my eyes! We zipped down pretty quick!

Then we got to take some pumpkins home with us. Perfect size for little people. 

Then E got to ride on a tractor train all by herself. 

While E was riding Oma, Grata and Duke were playing with golf balls. He loved just sitting there waiting for the balls to come down the ramp.

It was a fun adventure but I was a bit underwhelmed by the "pumpkin patch." We were so busy we didn't even have time to explore the rest of the farm. I am excited to do that another day!

1 comment:

The Mom Tobler said...

Fun photos. It looks like fall!