We started out with singing time. I just used the music box that I made for nursury and we sang a few songs.
Then we tried to figure out a few words that started with E. I made up a few green paper eggs and I put words that started with E on the back. The girls got to flip them over to see what words started with E like Egg, Elsa, Experiment, Eye, Elephant and Earth.
Then we did a few Experiments. We mixed colors.
then we watched the colors dance in the milk.
Then it was time fro crafts. We covered the little e with Eyes.
And we made an Elephant out of the big E.
Then we played Eye Spy for Eight letter E's around the house.
Then we went on and Egg hunt. And we came inside to Eat out snacks. It was a lot of fun and the girls learned a lot about the letter E!






1 comment:
Excellent E!!!!
Post a Comment